BRAMLEY SHOW – rules
By signing the Entry Form, it will be assumed that you have read,
understood and agreed to be bound by the rules.
Who can take part?
1. The show is open to all amateurs living within a 10 mile radius of
2. Children should provide the age they will be on 1st Sept this year,
where asked on the entry form.
How many entries?
3. You may enter as many classes as you wish but no exhibitor may
enter more than one exhibit in each class, unless otherwise stated
4. If you share a garden or allotment, you may not enter/compete
against each other in the same class. But, you may submit joint
entries in horticultural classes.
Fees and Forms?
5. One entry form per exhibitor must reach the committee (see entry
form) by 12:00 noon on the day before the show. We are unable to
accept late entries
6. Entry fees will be 25p per exhibit in adult classes, 10p per exhibit in
children’s classes, to accompany the entry Form.
What is an exhibit?
7. All exhibits must be the exhibitor’s own work except: Pot plants
must have been in the exhibitor’s possession for at least 3 months.
Materials for Junior Classes and Floral Art Classes may be purchased.
8. Handicrafts, Art & Photos must not have been exhibited previously in