PPG Community Updates
Downloadable pdf with clickable links hereGet to Know Your NHS
What is a Patient Participation Group?
All NHS England surgeries have a PPG, to facilitate good relations between the GP practice and patients by communicating patient experience, interests and concerns and providing feedback to the practice on current procedures and proposed new developments.
The Bramley PPG for Clift Surgery patients only, are
- Keith Oborn – Chair
- Mike Davis
- Sue Howell
- Angela Kerswell
- Jane Kettridge
- Alex Marianos
- Jan Wright
- Juliet Crawley – representing Sherborne St John
- Claire Berry – Practice Manager at Clift Surgery
Keith Oborn: email@example.com
How we are helping the surgery
- Assisting with communication within the community on behalf of the surgery, particularly during the pandemic.
- Keeping up to date with other surgeries within our Primary Care Network (Whitewater Health – Hook and Hartney Witney- and Chineham Medical Centre)
- Keeping a list of volunteers who are happy to help when needed.
The Bramley Show is delighted to be able to assist the PPG through the use of its website
PATIENTS WILL BE CONTACTED WITH AN APPOINTMENT FOR THEIR VACCINATION. THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTACT THE SURGERY.
DO NOT TURN UP AT A CENTRE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT!
- Currently, our local vaccination centre is at
The Hampshire Court Hotel
(Just of the A33 and off Great Binfields Road)
- Volunteers maybe needed to assist the smooth operation of the vaccination process. Please email Keith Oborn: firstname.lastname@example.org . Particularly looking for people with nursing experience and drivers who are CRB checked